Altru Family Medicine Residency
A one-year fellowship offered to those who have completed an accredited family medicine residency and desire further training in high risk and surgical obstetrics. The primary goal of the fellowship is to allow family physicians to provide these services to surrounding rural communities. There are two available positions per year and priority is given to residents trained at the Altru FMR.
- Reviewed upon completion of the following:
- Curriculum vita
- Two letters of reference (one from the current program director)
- Applicants must be board eligible or board certified
- Completed an ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency
- Have an unrestricted North Dakota License and DEA certificate