- Conferences occur Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at the FMR clinic.
- Topic matter reflects the needs of the program and residents.
- Presenters include core/community faculty, residents, and outside presenters with subject matter relevant to the program and residents.
- The fourth Tuesday of the month is "chief conference," followed by an afternoon of resident education.
- Wednesday Altru hospital conference is available to all physicians, including residents. Subject matter is determined by Altru's Education Committee.
- Lunch is provided for all conferences sponsored by the residency program. If the conference is cancelled, no meal is provided. Altru provides lunch during the Wednesday Altru conference.
- All faculty and resident lectures will be stored on this website ("presentations") for a period of three years (Effective July 1, 2014).